It’s the last week in the Month of November and we are back with the Top 10 Trending Songs in Ghana on DCLeakers. Here is what happened during November Week 4.
During the Week, Kwesi Arthur retained the first spot with his smash hit single “Zombie” whereas Sarkodie debuted the Chart and peaked second with a new song titled “Oofeetso” featuring Prince Bright of Buk Bak fame.
Mr. Eazi on the other hand retained the third spot with his “Call Waiting” collaboration followed by Kofi Kinaata’s controversial Gospel song, “Things Fall Apart” placing fourth during the week. Ground Up Chale climbed and placed fifth with their collaboration. “Superman” featuring Kwesi Arthur, Twitch and KiDi.
During the fourth week, Kuami Eugene’s “Obiaato” retained its spot on sixth whereas Sarkodie made another debut and peaked seventh with his collaboration with Mugeez titled “Regular“. RJZ on the other hand also made his first appearance on the Chart as he placed eighth with his recently released single “Hello Daddy” featuring Kwesi Arthur.
Kelvyn Boy during the week also made a debut and placed ninth on the Chart with his “Yawa No Dey” track featuring M.anifest followed by Fameye who peaked tenth with his smash hit street anthem, “TGIF” featuring DJ Mic Smith.
Check out the Top 10 Trending songs and update your playlist.
1. Kwesi Arthur – Zombie (Prod. by TwoBars)
2. Sarkodie ft. Prince Bright (Buk Bak) – Oofeetsɔ (Prod. by MOG Beatz)
3. Mr Eazi & King Promise ft. Joey B – Call Waiting (Prod. by EKelly)
4. Kofi Kinaata – Things Fall Apart (Prod. by Two Bars)
5. Ground Up Chale ft Twitch, Kwesi Arthur & KiDi – Superman (Prod. by Yung D3mz)
6. Kuami Eugene – Obiaato (Prod. by Jaysynths)
7. Sarkodie x Mugeez – Regular (Prod. by MOG Beatz)
8. RJZ ft. Kwesi Arthur – Hello Daddy (Prod. by Uche B)
9. Kelvyn Boy ft M.anifest – Yawa No Dey (Prod. by Samsney)
10. Fameye ft. DJ Mic Smith – TGIF (Prod. by B2)